Tote bag - Change
Tote bag - Change
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- Shaping seam at bottom to create volume
What makes this product sustainable?
2. Printed with eco-friendly water-based inks.
3. No harmful substances in the fabrics or inks as certified by OEKO-TEX®
4. Ethically made as certified by the Fair Wear Foundation.
5. Printed to order - keeping waste to absolute minimum (we don't want any more clothes ending up in the landfill).
6. Product does not contain any animal derived components and it does not involve animal testing (PETA Approved).
7. Plastic free, no excess packaging.
8. Shipped directly from our printing partner to you the customer, thus reducing its carbon footprint.
9. Every purchase plants a native tree in Ireland to restore the ecosystems, biodiversity and help people to offset their carbon footprint.
To make sure our products are sustainable, ethical, and of high quality our supply chain is certified by various independent bodies and standards.
Each of these certifications shows that we take sustainable and ethical products and processes very seriously and that we work towards a healthier and kinder planet. These help us to check on every step of the process.
Please, be aware that we work on print-to-order approach. It means that products are only printed after you have placed an order with us.
It saves CO2 by eliminating one shipping route and cuts down on significant amounts of waste and water usage with every piece
That's why our delivery time can take up to 1-3 weeks after purchase.
Plant a native tree with SustyLearn more
With every order you place we plant a native tree in Ireland to restore ecosystems, and biodiversity and help you to offset your carbon footprint